BrainFx Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy rights of all persons with whom it deals. We will take every reasonable step to maintain the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
BrainFx Inc. is accountable for all personal information under its care and control.
The Privacy Officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Attention: Privacy Compliance Officer
1101 Kingston Road, Suite 240
Pickering, ON L1V 1B5
If a satisfactory answer has not been provided by such person, the Privacy Commissioner of Canada can be reached at 112 Kent Street, Place de Ville, Tower B, 3rd Floor, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1H3, 1-800-282-1376. If BrainFx holds personal information which can be established to be inaccurate, reasonable steps will be taken to correct such information.
The right to access personal information is not absolute and access may be denied in one (1) or more of the following circumstances:
- BrainFx is required or authorized by law to do so;
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings against an individual;
- the granting of access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- in order to protect the rights and/or property of BrainFx; or
- in the event that the request is frivolous or vexatious.
If access is denied, BrainFx will explain the reason(s) behind such refusal, as applicable.
If you contact us by email through the Website, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence and may use your email address and any information that you provide to us in your message to respond to you.
Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is intended to:
- confirm an individual is eligible to receive any products and services;
- understand your needs and provide you an improved experience on the Website;
- protect against Website errors, theft, damage and fraud; and
- satisfy all legal, regulatory, processing or security requirements.
While our Website may contain links to other websites, please be aware that we are not responsible for the practices or the content of such sites or the treatment of your personal information on those sites.
If BrainFx wishes to make use of your personal information collected through its Website for a new purpose, it will seek consent for such new use.
Limits for Collecting, Using, Disclosing and Retaining Personal Information:
BrainFx, unless required or permitted by law, does not collect, use or disclose personal information except when it has obtained consent.
In all cases, BrainFx limits the amount and type of information collected to that which is necessary to meet the purposes described above. BrainFx undertakes to keep all personal information it collects strictly secure and confidential through the use of technology safeguards (such as password-protected computers and firewalls). Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or by electronic mail can be guaranteed to be 100% secured and, as a result, BrainFx cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us electronically.
Last Updated: October 14th, 2014.